This recipe is so easy and it takes a few minutes to prepare these perfect grilled scallops.
- 1 lb. medium scallops, patted dry Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 tsp. crushed red chili flakes
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat grill to medium-high. Season scallops generously with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered, 4 minutes without disturbing. Flip and grill uncovered, until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with chives and red pepper flakes, and serve with lemon.