This flavorful corn salad is the perfect way to use up the leftover grilled corn. Mix and match your
favorite veggies and nuts of your choice.
- 4 ears corn, shucked and grilled
- 1/4 c. toasted nuts (such as walnuts, pecans, or pistachios)
- 1 c. tender herbs (such as cilantro, basil, or parsley), chopped
- 1/2 c. pickled onions
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Using a chef’s knife, carefully cut corn kernels off cob and place in a large bowl. Use the bottom
of a measuring cup or small pan to crush toasted nuts into small pieces.
2. Add nuts, herbs, pickled onions, Parmesan, lime juice, and oil to bowl with corn. Season with salt
and pepper and stir to combine. Taste and add more lime juice, oil, or salt and pepper if