This recipe could cause hunger in you. This is the go-to dip recipe I will always prepare for my house parties. I never get tired of it preparing!
- 12 ounces frozen peeled crawfish tails, thawed
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crab boil seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning™
- 1 ½ (8 ounces) packages of cream cheese
1. Place the crawfish tails into a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the crawfish tails, garlic, crab boil, salt, and Old Bay seasoning. Cook and stir until garlic is toasted. Remove from the heat and stir in the cream cheese until it has melted. Serve the dip warm or refrigerate and serve chilled.