This sweet potato is tossed in oil to get the best taste. Fry until it gets crispy.
- 6 large sweet potatoes, sliced into fries
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Let soak at least 30 minutes, then drain and dry well with paper towels.
- On two large baking sheets, toss sweet potatoes with oil, cornstarch, and garlic powder and season generously with salt and pepper. Bake until crispy, 40 to 45 minutes, tossing halfway through.