An Oreo crust is sprinkled on top of a cream cheese pudding mixture and the easiest way and
- 1 (14.3-oz.) package Oreos
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 (3.4-oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. heavy cream
1. Finely crush Oreos in a food processor. Add all but ¾ cup to a large bowl. Add melted butter to
bowl and stir until mixture starts to hold together. Pour mixture into 9”-x-9” baking dish and
pack into an even layer.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until thickened, then refrigerate for 10
minutes to firm up.
3. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until no
4. In another large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold pudding into cream cheese mixture, then fold in whipped cream until just combined. Pour
mixture over Oreo crust and smooth with an offset spatula. Top with reserved ¾ cup crushed
6. Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 3 hours and up to overnight.