Tomato and pepper kebab is a tasty and easy soup recipe for refreshing summer with a spicy touch, and also this soup contains vitamins and minerals.
- Tomatoes 600 g, beefsteak, cut into wedges
- Cucumber 1/2, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
- Red Pepper 2, diced
- Onion 1, finely chopped
- Garlic 3 cloves, minced
- Breadcrumbs 5 tbsp
- Wine Vinegar 3 tbsp, red
- Olive oil 4 tbsp
- Skewers 8
- Red Pepper 2
- Tomatoes 8, cherry
- Pepper 8 baby
- Blend the tomatoes with the cucumber and about 150 ml of cold water in a food processor.
- Blend the peppers, onion, and garlic with a splash of water in a food processor.
- Mix the two purees together.
- Stir in the breadcrumbs and season to taste with a few splashes of Tabasco, salt, and pepper.
- Mix in the vinegar and olive oil, cover, and put into the fridge for 2 hours.
- Ladle the cold tomato soup into bowls and serve garnished with skewered pepper pieces, baby peppers, and cherry tomatoes.