This blend of blueberries with almond milk, maple syrup, raspberries smoothie is a super delicious healthy and high nutrient recipe. This is a low-Calorie package with vitamin C and vitamin K. Best time for breakfast
- 1½ cups frozen blueberries
- 1¼ cups almond milk, plus more as needed
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼- inch piece of fresh ginger, optional
- In a blender, place the blueberries, almond milk, cauliflower, raspberries, banana, almond butter, maple syrup, lemon juice, and ginger, if using.
- Blend until creamy, adding more almond milk as needed to blend.