The roasted tomatoes recipe is one of the easiest recipes and these are the way to add flavor to paste, buyers, pizzas and more, make sure to eat after roasting the tomatoes alongside the edges and with lots of juiciness from the tomatoes.
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fresh thyme, optional
- Preheat the oven to 250°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cherry tomatoes cut side up on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and fresh thyme if using.
- Roast the tomatoes until they’re well shriveled around the edges, 2 to 3 hours. The time will vary depending on the size and water content of your tomatoes.