This breakfast is very easy for your working schedule; it will be prepared within 5 minutes. Top them onto avocado toast, veggie burgers, rice bowls, and more!
- 2 to 3 eggs
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for the pan
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Crack each egg into a ramekin or small bowl.
- Brush a nonstick skillet with olive oil and heat over low heat. Pour in the eggs, cover with a clear glass lid, and continue to cook over low heat for about 2 minutes, or until the whites are set.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.