Beef and pork cooked in a slow cooker overnight create the most tender Mexican meat filling you'll ever
have. Serve with tortillas, cheese, and sour cream.
- 3 pounds beef rump roast
- 3 pounds pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
1. Season beef roast and pork loin with the salt and pepper. Place seasoned beef and pork in a
2. Set slow cooker to Low. Cover, and cook overnight or 8 to 10 hours. Drain the juices and shred
the meat into strands. Return the meat to the slow cooker; pour the enchilada sauce and green
chiles in with the shredded meat and cook on Low another 4 to 8 hours.