Chicken and vegetables are simmered with a creamy soup during a slow cooker and prepared for a warm and hearty dinner.
- 6 red potatoes, cut into chunks
- ½ pound baby carrots, halved
- 10 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons mashed potato flakes (Optional)
- Place potatoes and carrots in a slow cooker; top with chicken thighs.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, and garlic salt in a bowl. Pour over chicken thighs.
- Cover and cook chicken mixture on High for 3 1/2 hours. Stir potato flakes into soup mixture to thicken; cook for an additional 30 minutes.