This red cabbage slaw recipe is perfect for all your summer needs. Have a BBQ? Serve it alongside red
potato salad and bacon jalapeño corn salad.
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 6 c. thinly sliced red cabbage (from about 1/2 medium head)
- 1 c. shredded carrot (from about 1 large)
- 1/2 c. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
1. In a large bowl, whisk lime juice, oil, honey, salt, and garlic. Add cabbage, carrot, cilantro,
shallot, and jalapeño and toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
2. Make Ahead: Slaw can be made 3 days ahead. Store in an airtight container and chill.