Simple and delightful recipe with frozen peas, sauteed Prosciutto, Mushrooms and chopped onions try it now.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 to 8 thin slices prosciutto, julienned
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add prosciutto; cook until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- Cook and stir mushrooms, peas and onion in drippings until tender, 5-7 minutes. Sprinkle with prosciutto.