This salad is mixed with veggies and meat and with kale stepping in for romaine and a Greek yogurt dressing.
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1/4 c. 2% Greek yogurt
- Juice of 2 lemons, divided
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 4-oz. chicken breasts
- 1 large bunch Tuscan kale, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pt. red grape tomatoes
- In a mini food processor, combine Parmesan, Greek yogurt, ¼ cup lemon juice, anchovy paste (or anchovies), Worcestershire sauce, and garlic and pulse. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and puree until smooth with the motor running. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and rub with olive oil. Grill until golden and cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes per side, then pour remaining lemon juice over chicken breasts and transfer to a cutting board. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, toss kale and tomatoes. Add half the Caesar dressing and taste, adding more if desired.
- Divide salad among 4 plates and top with grilled chicken and more Parm.