Who does not love Cucumber its everyone’s favorite vegetable.
When the temperature gets raised outside we feel thirst and dehydrated, that’s when we feel of having water content food or fruits, try this crazy recipe at home just a 10 min action will give you the instant relief from sunlight and puts the body hydrated.
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place cucumber slices in a colander over a plate; sprinkle with salt and toss. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring once. Rinse and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, dill, sugar and pepper. Add cucumbers; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.