It is a fresh corn salad with red onion, fresh cilantro, bell peppers and it tastes sweet, spicy, and delicious!
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels, (about 3 ears of corn)
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn, onion, cilantro, bell pepper, lime juice, garlic, jalapeño, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Chill until ready to use. Serve with chips for dipping or scoop onto tacos, burgers, or salads!