A hot summer with cold brew coffee is a refreshing luscious drink, try to make at home and find the below ingredients for the better taste.
- 1½ cups fresh coarsely ground coffee*
- 3 cups of filtered water
- Milk or plant milk, optional, for serving
- Place the ground coffee in a 28-ounce mason jar, or similar. Add the water, then stir. Cover and set aside for 12 to 24 hours at room temperature.
- Spread a piece of cheesecloth in a fine-mesh strainer and place it over a large bowl. Pour the coffee into the bowl to strain it. Store the strained coffee in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, pour over ice and add milk, if desired.
- If the coffee is stronger than you’d like, dilute it with water or additional milk, as desired.