Enjoy for a hearty lunch with some crackers, or for dinner, with a crusty bread. This recipe is
proportioned for one person, but it’s easy to double or triple for your needs.
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ cup chopped cooked chicken
- ½ cup chopped avocado
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch dressing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
1. Line a salad plate with small Romaine lettuce leaves.
2. Combine chopped romaine, chicken, avocado, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Add ranch dressing,
salt, and pepper, and toss to combine.
3. Serve salad on the prepared plate and top with crumbled bacon.