This is a great easy dinner. We have been making this for years for the sports teams at the high school. They like it so I assumed I might share it.
- cooking spray
- 3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 ¼ cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Stir together the cream of chicken soup, water, milk, long grain, and wild rice mix (including seasoning packets, if any), and baby carrots in the slow cooker.
- Place chicken breasts on top of the mixture.
- Cover and cook on High until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender about 5 hours, or cook on Low setting for 7 to 8 hours.