If your corn cobs are too long to fit in your air fryer, no problem. Just cut them in half to fit. Any feta will work here, but for the best crumbles use drier feta rather than one packed in brine.
- 4 ears corn, shucked, halved if necessary
- 1 c. finely crumbled feta
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh basil, plus more for serving
- 1 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 c. full fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. sweet or smoked paprika
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Add corn to air fryer. Working in batches if necessary, cook at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes, flipping halfway through, until bright yellow and tender.
- In a medium bowl, combine feta, onion, basil, and oregano.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of yogurt onto each cob, then sprinkle with feta mixture, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with paprika and more basil. Serve warm or at room temperature with lemon wedges.