These vegan tropical Magic bars are the easiest one to make and looks so rich and luxurious with simple ingredients. Also spin and add few chopped dried pine apple and dried Mangoes for a better taste.
- 1/2 cup vegan butter-style sticks
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dairy-free white baking chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1/2 cup dried mangoes, chopped
- 1 can (11.6 ounces) sweetened condensed coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt butter in a 9-in. square baking pan. On top of melted butter, sprinkle crumbs, then coconut, then baking chips, then macadamias, then pineapple and then mangoes. Pour well stirred coconut milk over all. Do not stir. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30-35 minutes. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Cut into bars and serve.