Beautifully soft vegan pumpkin cookies topped with a delicious maple glaze. This simple recipe is perfectly spiced and perfect for fall!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 ⅓ cups white sugar
- ⅓ cup vanilla-flavored almond milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine flour, pumpkin, sugar, almond milk, vegetable oil, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon sugar in a bowl until dough is smooth. Spoon dough, about 1 tablespoon per cookie, onto baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are beginning to crisp along the edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.