The result is a super-smooth brew that you'll want to make again and again. Use your favorite fresh-
ground coffee for the best results.
- 1 cup coarsely ground coffee
- 4 (16-ounce) Mason jars
- 8 cups water
1. Place 1/4 cup coffee grounds into each jar, then top with water. Screw on the lids until just
barely tightened; do not overtighten.
2. Fill a large pot with enough water to cover the jars completely and place a sous vide immersion
cooker into the water. Set temperature to 150 degrees F (65 degrees C) according to
3. Submerge mason jars into the water bath and set timer for 2 hours.
4. Remove jars to a cooling rack and let cool until easily handled. Strain the mixture through a
coffee filter to stop the steeping process. Pour over ice and serve, or return to rinsed-out jars
and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.