This is a pure british favourite and best time to eat is whenever we starve to eat. Lol..!!
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Divide sausage into 6 portions; flatten and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Shape each portion around a peeled hard-boiled egg. Roll in beaten egg, then in cornflake crumbs.
- Place in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until meat is no longer pink, turning halfway through, 12-15 minutes.