Chaat is a tangy snack from India, where every bite of this produces several tastes like, salt, sweet, spicy etc. mostly served near road side stalls and busy areas. Now a day it is more often found that this recipe is also made with different seasonal fruits by street vendors, below is the recipe making.
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored and diced into bite-sized chunks
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp chaat masala, see notes below
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- ½ tsp sea salt
- to serve (optional) coconut yogurt
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Serve with a little coconut yogurt, if you like.