A best healthy breakfast option we would prefer is Berry banana oatmeal which is yummy too.
Easy to prepare and easy to digest and healthy to body, Look below for process and ingredients.
- Oatmeal 200 g
- Milk 600 ml
- Brown sugar 45 - 60 ml
- Berries 200 g, fresh (halved strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries)
- Bananas 1, sliced
- Place the oatmeal in a pot with the milk and the sugar.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15-20 minutes until a thick porridge is created.
- If necessary, a little more milk.
- Pour into bowls and serve garnished with the fruit.