Light breakfast omelet garnished with chopped onion, fresh mushrooms, and final touch with spinach.
- 1 (8 ounces) carton liquid egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh spinach or more to taste
- Whisk egg substitute, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms and onion until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Add spinach; cook until spinach wilts, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour in egg mixture; swirl pan around to evenly distribute egg mixture. Cook until the egg is fully cooked and set in the middle, 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into wedges.