Try to blanch spinach in water before using it for any dish this will not allow the spinach to get Soggy.
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
- Pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 lb. fresh spinach, trimmed and washed
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, for pan
- In a medium bowl, stir together garlic, scallions, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and pepper flakes if using.
- Roughly chop spinach into large pieces. Add a thin layer of olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and cook until bright green and wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Use tongs to transfer spinach to the bowl with sauce, and toss to coat.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then taste and adjust seasonings as desired.