Garlic usually is rich in nutrients and reduces chronic inflammation, when it comes to Garlic bread it tastes spicy, cheesy and crispy with high garlic taste.
- 2 foot (15-ounce) baguette
- Garlic Butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or Vegan Parmesan
- Flaky sea salt
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the baguette in half lengthwise, place the halves on the baking sheet, and slather the cut sides with garlic butter.
- Bake, cut-side-up, for 8 minutes, then broil for 2 to 5 minutes, until the bread is golden brown around the edges. Sprinkle with the Parmesan, flaky sea salt, parsley, and red pepper flakes, if desired. Slice, and serve hot.