The Best Asian Edamame Salad Recipes are yummy and pack a punch of flavor!
- Salad 12 ounces shelled edamame
- 1 cup diced English or Persian cucumbers
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Vinaigrette 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon low sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey, maple syrup or agave for vegan
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large bowl combine all of the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl or mason jar whisk or shake all of the vinaigrette ingredients together until combined.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss everything together. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.