Avocado Dip in the comfort of your home with Cooking Master. Try this easy vegan avocado tip recipe in your home, it is just prepared within 10 min and it’s very healthy.
- Shallots 1
- Avocado 2, ripe
- Limes 1
- Coriander 1 tbsp, fresh, chopped
- Pepper black, fresh ground
- Cayenne pepper
- Chives 1 tbsp
- To make an easy vegan avocado dip recipe first peel and finely chop the shallot.
- Slice the avocado in half.
- Remove the pit and scoop out the flesh.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze out the juice.
- Pure the avocados with the juice and coriander until smooth.
- Stir in the onion.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Garnish the vegan avocado dip with the chives and a little cayenne pepper.