This is an awesome dinner on a chilly winter night. It is inexpensive and an excellent way for the youngsters to require in some vegetables with no fuss. It’s great served with warm bread and butter.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 (15 ounce) cans sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can peas, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain fat, and return skillet to stove. Stir in potatoes, cream of mushroom soup, corn, and peas. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover, and simmer over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.