This sausage recipe is an easy making dish for both break fast and Supper, a quick and little preparation needed like frying up the sausage and potatoes and seasoning with salt and pepper is a delightful to taste.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 3 cups diced cooked potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the onion, carrots and green pepper; cook until tender.
- Stir in the potatoes, salt and pepper. Reduce heat; cook and stir until lightly browned and heated through, about 20 minutes.