Loaded with salty-sweet peanut butter and chewy oats, these no-bake cookies are the perfect dessert
when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to bother turning on the oven. These no-bakes are
dense, rich, and fudgy.
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 1/2 c. old-fashioned oats
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium saucepan over medium heat,
combine sugars, butter, and milk. Bring mixture to a boil and boil 1 minute.
2. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and salt until combined, then stir in oats.
3. Drop tablespoonful of mixture onto a prepared baking sheet and let set until cooled and
hardened, about 30 minutes.