This creamiest instant pot steel recipe is one of the easiest dish which can make in quick 20 minutes. Add on nuts and fresh fruits for with maple syrup for a delicious taste.
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 2½ cups water
- Desired toppings such as almond butter, blueberries, banana slices, chopped pecans, chopped almonds, and/or hemp seeds
- Maple syrup, for drizzling, optional
- Combine the steel-cut oats and water in a 6-quart (or smaller) Instant Pot. Secure the lid and Pressure Cook on High for 10 minutes.
- Allow the Instant Pot to release pressure naturally. This will take about 20 minutes. When the float valve drops, remove the lid and stir the oats (there will be some water separation – that’s ok).
- Serve with desired toppings. See the blog post above for suggestions.