This recipe is tasty and easy to prepare for your diner. Just a few ingredients need just to prepare for your quick special dinner and it can be served with salad or basmati rice. Here is the process step by step try it.
- Salmon 4 fillets
- Paprika 1 teaspoon
- Butter 80 g
- Honey 3 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Dark soy sauce 3 tablespoons
- Lemons Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the salmon fillets under cold running water, then pat dry them with kitchen paper.
- Use tweezers to remove any bones from the salmon fillets.
- Place the salmon fillets on a plate and season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Leave them to absorb the flavors for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the butter and oil in a non-stick pan. Melt the butter and then add the sliced garlic.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, and lemon juice. Cook the sauce for a few seconds to mix all the ingredients well.
- Add the salmon fillets to the pan with the skin in contact with the pan and cook the salmon for about 5 minutes, spooning the sauce over the fillets.
- When cooked, place the salmon fillets on the plate with their sauce and sprinkle with chopped chives and sesame seeds to taste.