A new twist on regular egg salad! This is so good and I am always asked for the recipe. Hope you enjoy it
as much as we do! Serve on lettuce leaves or your favorite cracker.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 large avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup seeded and chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup diced red onion
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 drops hot sauce (such as Frank's RedHot ®)
1. Combine eggs, avocados, tomatoes, red onion, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Stir
mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and hot sauce into egg mixture until evenly coated.